Tuesday, September 18, 2007

What is the world coming to!

Went for an interview at a prestigious law firm today. Keeping fingers crossed (Pay keen attention to the tension in my words, I would love to get this job!!!!! I would tell you more about the interview experience, it wasn't bad but I really want to get that call saying come in and view your office. Yeah!

Anyhoo, Big up to Val, you know yourself. This good samaritan has been feeding me lovely notes and I am so grateful. Wishing him good luck in his third year!!!

And I just read a stirring post at Emancipated? Ramblings. Too hot to handle man. Sizzling!

Can you believe I open my inbox to see an e-mail titled "Help" from some individual whose name I can not recall who claims financial inability to hire a lawyer and who proceeds to give me the scraps of his problem and asks for legal help and a sample letter to send to the alleged faulting party. Now who would want their case resting in the hands of an L1 student? Huh? There are real qualified solicitors and barristers in immediate airspace aka blawgland. Come on dude! I hope he reads this.

LIFE! I am smiling today, hopefully that lasts until next time. And of course shout out to all my word contributors, you're blazing!!!

2 comments:

Emanicipated? said...

Sizzling?...hardly, more like 'fool fool'

Have another word for you, "Interlocutor"

Emanicipated? said...

It is I ...again with words for you...."Upbraided" and "Equanimity"....go forth and conquer young scribe.