Tuesday, October 16, 2007

HIATUS!!!!

Hmmm! Hi Readers, how's it been? Well I am at that point after peaking and there is no other direction but down, yes, you guessed it, law studies have been relegated to the backburner while I rethink and revise strategies to come back with a BANG and proceed to climb back to that peak. Hopefully, all this will coincide with exam time. Yeah? Yeah? You think? Ahhh, not too sure but keeping fingers crossed.

At least the mind is not asleep so good news there and I refuse to get frustrated. No intelligent post here today. Sorry for the disappointment if you found the others to be even mildly relevant and reflective of good sense.

I may be going crazy (indicated by the impish grins that play hide and seek on my face) AH , another stupid grin, yes I am declaring insanity. Surprisingly not from studies, in fact I study best when I am in the Mad Scientist mode but not yet my little darlings for I must time this progress to align itself with May/June.

Could you follow anything I just posted? Well, that makes maybe none of us. Toodles

1 comment:

Emanicipated? said...

Nice post....I didn't have to do any research or anything.....I am glad I have some company, even if only for today, here in madland.....where impish smiles are quite the norm and a rambling mind a prerequisite for exclusive membership.