Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Most Amazing Experience

I had the best experience everrrr yesterday. Nothing is better than knowing that you are loved...and loved unconditionally. I am such a bad Christian, like I am a convenient Christian, pray when I remember or when I am in a jam. Yesterday, I was not on top of my mountain singing "Joy to the World", more like on a hill saying "yeah I am still here". Anyway, as I sat there, I had this remarkable feeling of peace, I smiled and I knew that it had to be God. And I almost cried because all I could think about was I have not prayed in ages yet he made me feel better in an instance.

YES, studying is moving at a snail's pace but I will be back on top oh so soon. I read in the papers about this illiterate women who at 50 decides to get English. How inspiring is that. HA! I sound so loony but I am oh so joyful. Wonder how long it will last. Who cares I am gonna ride it like a wave!!!!! Keep Safe.

1 comment:

Emanicipated? said...

Good for you...its amazing how God centres us when we open our hearts and minds to receiving him. Enjoy it.