Tuesday, August 21, 2007

I'm a Survivor!!!!

Well, Dean, Hurricane Dean that is, has come and gone. Many Jamaicans were affected adversely, however, we have to thank God that it did not continue on the projected course as the aftermath would have been deadlier. Yes, there were 2 deaths confirmed, sad but hopefully with time, we will get back on track.

And for that matter, the General Elections scheduled for the 27th of August has been postponed until the 3rd of September. Well! Well!

I was so determined in my studies during the Hurricane, especially after a client at my hairdresser noted that I would have hell completing my studies successfully, and with only candlelight I worked through my syllabus and read at least 2 chapters....not bad under the circumstances, if I may say so myself. Whooo lemme catch my breath.

Well until later, I have to go do my job, should have a entry exam tomorrow but that was postponed so it's as if our lives have been delayed. But no delays for CLRI, Crim law, Contract or Public Law. Onward!

1 comment:

Emanicipated? said...

Good to see the rhythm is still in you...happy that you survived and a pulling for all Jamaicans at this time as we pick up the pieces.

Study by candle light....you are a determined soul. Congrats