Monday, August 13, 2007

Ripples in the Brook

I got my study material from London yesterday and to say the least I was elated. I was scared and excited, all at the same time. I must say thanks to Lot53 and Emancipated for taking the time to read and leave their comments...at least I know there is someone out there with me.

After my excitement had faded into the background with novelty of opening the packages, I wondered if I would feel this enthusiastic in a few months. I have to be realistic when the going gets tough, what the hell will I be doing? Like ripples in the brook will I expand my wings throughout this journey until I touch the shore of culmination or will my ripple be too small to even cause a second effect? Hmmm.....I don't know but soon we will all find out.

As I read the postings of fellow bloggers like Susie Law School, I realised how swiftly the time went as I read, they were finishing semesters and school years in minutes. Then there is the flip side will I be ready in time. Tune in tomorrow for what awaits me as I walk boldly through the wardrobe to LAWSCHOOL

No comments: