Monday, August 13, 2007

Welcome

Aaah, welcome to my blog. Glad to have you and Lord knows I will need the support and encouragement for what I am about to undertake. I have decided to pursue my LLB in just 2 years through an External programme and that's not the hair-raising part.....I intend to do all this without attending a lecture or tutuorial.

The question is can I make it??? What do you think? OH I almost forgot..I work full-time. The more I type, the more clearly it seems as if I may have bitten off more than I can chew but what the heck I just might have the balls to swallow it whole!!!

I am not from Europe, not from the USA, I am from a proud but humble island called Jamaica. Yeah you may have heard of it..Bob Marley and the fastest man in the world, Asafa Powell. Yeah!!! That's us and I plan to add my name to the Hall of Fame....crazy girl to complete law degree in 2 years with no formal teaching while holding down a full time job and the stress of a relationship and life. WATCH ME WORK!

3 comments:

Lot 53 said...

Congratulations on your decision. I will visit often to encourage. I too enjoy the writing from “Ramblings” which, is how I discovered your blog. I have enjoyed my time here too and I look forward to following your journey… smiles

Reggae Barrister said...

Thank you lot, I feel so much better for the company. I must admit I am a bit scared but what to do. Ironically, my books came from London today so I am eager to leave the office and get busy. Stay Tuned.

Sista N. said...

Good luck with your studies. I, too, shall be going the UOL route but through a teaching institution. I'll stay tuned to your blog to see how it goes